For Private Lessons:
Please enter through the north gate.
To get to the backyard:
- 1) Follow the red brick path to a white fence.
- 2) Pull the dolphin to enter the back yard.
- 3) You will arrive at a table with some paperwork and a dolphin and shark cookie jar, they are hungry for money.
- 4) The paperwork will only take a few minutes, so arrive just a few minutes early to get that going, and so you can get acclimated to the backyard.
What to bring:
- 2 x Swim Diapers if child is under 3. Checkout the following link for the best swim diapers for 2017. Babylist - Best Swim Diapers for 2017
- Swim suit
- Snack for after lesson
- (Optional) SPF 30+ if you’re gonna do it, make sure you do it 30mins before they enter the water (before you leave for the lesson at home) to make sure it sticks on their skin and doesn’t come off in the water.
What to expect:
I will be either in the water or will greet you out of the water before your lesson. I’ll see if you guys would like to walk around and check out the fruit trees and flowers in the backyard. There is no pressure to get in the water at all, only to check out the toys.
If you or your child is into checking out the toys, then they are a great bridge to the water. If (s)he’s already comfortable, the pool is super inviting and there will already be people having fun in it when they show up so I expect them to be rearing and ready to go, but if not I have a very gentle approach to being afraid of the water and don’t pressure them to get their eyes wet on the first day.
I have 14 years experience and look forward to a great lesson.
See you in the water